Data Cleansing and Enrichment Case Study
A leading cloud-based enterprise event management platform. The company offers software solutions to event planners for online event registration, venue selection, event management, mobile apps for events, e-mail marketing and web surveys. They provide hoteliers with an integrated platform, enabling properties to increase group business demand through targeted advertising and improve conversion through proprietary demand management and business intelligence solutions.
The customer maintained a large team of data specialists and lead generation executives who were struggling to add, update and append quality data to their database. The whole process had become expensive and lacked quality checks which was negatively their marketing and lead generation campaigns. Additionally, resources and time was consumed to regularly train these executives without any quantifiable success.
A team of trained data management executives were appointed for the job. An elaborate data cleansing, updation and enrichment process was put in place, supervised by a dedicated account manager. The data points part of the cleansing and updation service include
- Company Profile – Name, Website, Phone Number, Address, Industry, Segment
- Contact Profile – Name, Email Id, Title, Phone Number
- Social Profile – Company and Contact social links (LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter)
Benefit to the customer
As the headache of maintaining a clean and updated database is cured. The customer now focusses on quality and performance of their marketing campaigns and are able to generate quality leads for their sales team
- UpToDate and clean database readily available
- Significant cost and time saving
- Improved ROI from marketing campaigns
- Optimum performance from marketing assets & software platforms