Typesetting & Cover Design Services
No matter how great the content, to make an impact, it needs proper formatting and typesetting. That is when you need brilliant cover designs harmonizing with the themes and subjects of your books, which are not only visually appealing but also persuade your readers to make buying decisions.
Allied Infoline is ideally positioned to make that happen. Equipped with cutting-edge tools such as Quark, InDesign, Framemaker, LaTeX, Advent 3B2 and MS Word, our typesetting and cover design team has extensive experience, deep domain knowledge and proven skills in typography, designing, grids, layouts and composition, creates outstanding e-publishing books that look as good as they read.
Tell us your Requirements & Speak to our Experts
Seamless Process to Create Books that Stand Out
A key attribute that separate Allied Infoline from the clutter is our seamless typesetting and cover design process that enables us to uphold international standards in service delivery. Here is a quick overview of how our typesetting and cover design services are delivered:
- Setup the page size and margins
- Prepare the text including font, size and layout
- Manage the chapters and create headings
- Include illustrations and images
- Check consistency in fonts, styles and text sizes
- Make your manuscript look professional
- Consultation – Collaborate with clients to understand their specific requirements, book themes, and the target audience.
- Design – Create appealing front and back covers as per client guidelines, while ensuring they can be adapted for all formats.
- Revision – Take inputs and feedback from the client to fine tune the book cover design, to deliver truly bespoke designs.
- Quality Check – Check the revised design for quality and refinement and deliver the product after ensuring all boxes are checked.
Wish to Learn More? Contact Us Today!
We, at Allied Infoline, understand that choosing a typesetting and design cover partner is a critical decision, which is why you are bound to have certain questions and concerns. To learn more about our typesetting and cover design services or fill out our contact form. You can also write to us at email@example.com.